Ever since the service launch in 2007, we have been visiting “real classrooms” and we listen to our customers every single day. As a result, manaba has evolved into a powerful tool that supports students’ learning before and after class, as well as in the classroom.
A new institution-wide “learning place”, where various learning tools are provided and learning evidence is accumulated.
The institution-wide educational system “manaba course” supports learning before, after, as well as during class. Various tools are provided such as project studies, mutual evaluation and attendance/real-time survey (optional). Furthermore, learning outcome will all be collected and can be used for review and instruction.
- Prerequisites To Tests and Exercises
- Step by step learning is possible by setting up prerequisites to tests and exercises.
- Mutual Learning and Individual Advising
- Let your students learn from each other with manaba’s unique assignment viewing system. You can individually correct and advise on the student’s works.
- Divide up your class in teams and let each team have discussions and assignment submissions all online.
- Course Material Distribution
- Create resource pools for your courses and share them with your students. You can even add video clips as your resource.
- Make announcements to individual classes. Students will instantly receive an email alert once your announcement is made.
- Smartphone Compatibility
- Students can work on tests and exercises using their smartphones. Feature phone-compatible pages are also available.
- Tests and assignments - everything students turn in through manaba course will be accumulated in their portfolio space.
- Attendance, Real-time Survey
- Students’ attendance and answers to surveys can be collected and viewed on smartphones, feature phones, etc. and can be done in real-time.
- System Requirements
- Windows: Internet Explorer 7.0 or later, Firefox 3.0 or later, Safari 3.0 or later.
Mac: Firefox 3.0 or later, Safari 3.0 or later.